This major is available as a bachelor of arts or bachelor of science degree, as defined in the section on degree requirements for all majors in this catalog.
Business requires that 15 credits in the major in courses numbered 341 and above be taken at Linfield.
|BNAC 260||FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING||4|
|BNAC 261||MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING||4|
|BNMG 310||ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR AND MANAGMENT||4|
|BNSS 340||BUSINESS LAW I||4|
|BNFN 341||FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT||4|
|BNFN 444||FINANCIAL THEORY||4|
|BNSS 495||STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT||4|
|Select one of the following:||2-5|
|SEMINAR IN CORPORATE FINANCE|
|Proficiency Courses for Business Majors:|
|MATH 140||INTRODUCTION TO STATISTICS (or above)||3|
|MATH 160||FINITE MATHEMATICS WITH CALCULUS (or above)||5|
|ECON 210||PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS||4|
Student Learning Outcomes
In successfully completing a major in the School of Business, students must:
- Appreciate ethical, legal, and global aspects of business,
- Apply knowledge of the management and strategy of organizations,
- Demonstrate literacy in accounting,
- Understand the role of marketing, and
- Demonstrate competency in financial analysis.