Undergraduate Degrees and Requirements
The university offers three undergraduate degrees:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)--available on the McMinnville Campus and through Online and Continuing Education (OCE).
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)--available on the McMinnville Campus and through Online and Continuing Education (OCE).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.)--available on the Portland Campus and to students in the online R.N. to B.S.N. program.
- Most on-campus and online programs are offered on a standard calendar with 15-week fall and spring semesters. A four to five-week optional accelerated January term is available for all students. A 9 to 11-week summer term is also available and is required for some programs.
- The online R.N.-to-B.S.N., Nonprofit Management, and Accelerated B.S.N. programs operate on an accelerated 10-week semester calendar: Fall/Winter/Spring/Summer.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DEGREES
To obtain a bachelor’s degree, students must meet the following requirements: