Database Administration Certificate (OCE Only)
The program is offered only through Online and Continuing Education (OCE).
Database Administration focuses on the specific skills required to administer an enterprise database such as Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Server and will prepare students for professional certification exam in Oracle or Microsoft SQL Database administration. This program is valuable to those involved in the management of enterprise databases, including administrators, consultants, analysts, engineers, designers and developers.
|COMP 101||FUNDAMENTALS OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS TEC||3|
|COMP 152||PROGRAMMING & OBJECT STRUCTURES||4|
|COMP 250||DATABASE PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT||3|
|COMP 450||DATABASE ADMINISTRATION||3|
|COMP 490||CAPSTONE PROJECT||4|
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program students should be able to:
- Install and configure a relational database server and nosql database server.
- Maintain and secure databases.
- Monitor and troubleshoot database performance.
- Implement high availability and disaster recovery of commercial databases.
- Support data consumers.
- Pursue various database administration certification programs.