Reform to Policies/Regulations

Changes in any University policies or regulations are made through participation in the organized channels of the University, e.g., the ASLU, the faculty, and the Board of Trustees. If you have a concern, suggestion, or complaint about policies or regulations in our community we encourage you to speak out! Some avenues for the expression of these issues are already established.

If your concern pertains to academics, and you are unable to discuss the matter with your professor, discuss the matter with the department chairperson. If the department chairperson happens to be the professor involved or doesn’t handle the situation to your satisfaction, consult with the relevant Dean of the school or college.

If you have a complaint about an administrative department, contact the head of that department and the appropriate vice president of that division, or contact the Dean of Students in Melrose 110 in McMinnville for assistance.